Sunday, February 10, 2008

PRESIDENTIAL SHIT



Yo the hiccups is the worst disease ever. lmao but seriously i got me a real bad case and the shits real bad, it aint cooperatin. its frustrating for real.

My weekend was real family oriented. my fam represents the reallest Neako fans for real. Whether they in their 40s or 50s they spit every word of THE RED SIDE and soon as i put the shit on. saw my grandma and fav uncles but spend lots of time wit my bro Milly Esquire in the emergency room. he got a real bad toothache and we from the hood so we aint go no insurance or nothin. when we get sick its not like we go to the doctor- we hold in our pain until shits unbearable and then have to go the hospital. i remember last year i had a toothache for 8 months but i couldnt go to the dentist or nothin and it got mad distractin and hurt like hell when i was tryna spit in the studio or be in meetins with sick. my mom alma who i have tattooed on my chest was tellin me that obama really supports that kinda thing. i aint really into politics like that but now after seein milly suffer and hearin my moms and sickamore say great things about dude i'm all about Obama since he wants whats best 4 the hood and country with the health insurance.

After these hiccups finally go away imma be on my presidential shit fo real- gettin ready 4 da craziest show of da year on feb 24!


2 comments:

Katelyn Marie said...

This is why i love you moonie. im glad you see how important this election can be for lots of people. major kudos dad.♥

ps
GO DRINK SOME WATER!
haha!

Dirty Souf Yankee said...

my homie wrote this blog about Obama vs. Hilary... I felt pretty educated after reading it.


http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=30016056&blogID=356552131